Established in March 2015, we currently have five practitioners offering a range of therapeutic practices, including Massage, Reiki, Reflexology, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Naturopathy, Aroma Therapies – Aromatic Medicine, Attending Loss and Grief, Trauma and Trauma Release.
We are located in Room A12, Acacia Building, just inside the main entrance of the Nimbin Community Centre, 81 Cullen St Nimbin.
Monday 9:30am – 4:00pm
PH: 0431 013 501
Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Evaluation and treatment of muscular-skeletal impairment
- Deep tissue massage using a range of techniques, myofascial release, muscle compression, stripping, trigger point…..
- Relaxation massage that involves using Swedish techniques for an overall facilitation of musculature enhancement and relaxation.
Hi Caps/ Private health fund rebates apply
Tuesday 10:00am – 7:00pm
SMS / Text: 0433 700 903
Raynor Natropathic Massage Dip
- Raynor Natropathic Massageis a holistic system of bodywork with origins in Ayurvedic Massage, Chinese Medicine, reflexology, Shiatsu, yoga breathe work and Aromatherapy. There is an emphasis on the subtle body composed of life force (chi or prana) to shift emotional and physical stressors to achieve a state of deep relaxation. Each massage is different as we each have our own specific needs. Belinda is known for her strength.
Reiki Master / Teacher
- Reiki is a Japanese enlightenment system. REI meaning Universal wisdom and Ki meaning Life force also known as chi or prana. Reiki promotes physical and spiritual healing as well as personal spiritual development.
- Reiki Reiju Empowerment is a traditional Reiki attunement. This empowerment is used to strengthen the connection within those already attuned to Reiki or for all as a personal healing attunement with universal life force. Free for clients upon request.
Wednesday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
PH: 0428 391 156
Remedial, Sports and Relaxation Massage – Cert IV
- Also available: Short Neck & Shoulders Massage, Indian Head Massage and Foot Massage.
- Working with the meridians and acupressure points.
- Working with specific ailments through chakra cleansing and energizing.
- Working with colours to quicken the healing process.
- Working with the energy body to move blocked energy by cleansing, energizing and restoring balance, and finally stabilizing.
Thursday 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
SMS / Text: 0430 558 464
Lomi Lomi massage is a healing touch that allows the body to release stress. This is a full body massage, the rhythm is very relaxing with strokes going all the way from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet. The goal is to rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit by removing energy blockages and opening energy pathways within your body.
Reiki energy is channelled through me during a treatment. It enhances your body’s natural healing ability and promotes wellbeing.
Friday 10:00am – 7:00pm
SMS / Text: 0408 490 385
Trained in Remedial, Relaxation, Deep Tissue & Aromatherapy – working with your bodies energetic guidance.
Using specific pressure point techniques applied to the feet to relax & treat both acute & chronic health conditions, pain & muscular dysfunction.
Biodynamic Cranio Sacral Therapy
A subtle, nurturing & deeply relaxing treatment of the cranium & sacrum to release deep physical & emotional trauma from the body. Embark on a journey of deep healing & self-discovery
Massage, Facials, Feet Treats, Oil Blends, Body Care, Home Care, & Care for the Young & Elderly.
Clinical Aromatherapist & Holistic Counseling… Consultations & Essential Oil Treatments – For stress, nerves, anxiety, depression, insomnia, colds & flus, skin conditions, muscular aches & pains & many other acute & chronic health conditions. Essential Oil Prescriptions, concentrated oil blends, massage blends, inhalation blends, bath blends, creams, lotions, gels & single essential oils available for purchase.
A Community Open Clinic is held every 8 weeks on a Monday. All practitioners are available on this day to offer free or by donation consultations and treatments to people on low income.